Who we are
- Company name: NATURE EXPERIENCE NATURENCE CIA LTDA
- Legal form: Compañia limitada (equivalent to a SARL)
- Head office address: Gregorio Munga N38-09 y Portete, Condominio Los Granaderos, Quito 170135, Ecuador
- Amount of share capital: 72,000usd
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: +593.2.2430494
- Company registration number (Superintendencia de Compañia): 303424
- Individual tax identification number VAT number (RUC): 1792654432001
- Registration number with the Ministry of Tourism (MINTUR): PUIOOI-00001329
- Registration number with the Regional Chamber of Tourism (CAPTUR): A-5007
- Registration number with the Quito Municipal Tourism Office (Quito Turismo): PUIOOI-00001329
- Registration number with the National Association of Tourist Operators (OPTUR): SA-044
- Mark Q registration number: 1792070236001-2015
- Name of publication manager (Editor) : Xavier AMIGO
- Site host contact details : PlanetHoster, 4416 Louis-B.-Mayer, Laval, Québec, Canada, H7P 0G1
- Website: www.nature-experience-group.com
- Developer: Pi Studio
Photos and texts are the property of their authors with the rights that go with them. For any question related to our photos and texts, please contact us directly.
If you leave a comment on our site, you will be asked to save your name, e-mail address and site in cookies. This is only for your convenience, so that you don’t have to enter this information if you leave another comment later. These cookies expire after one year. If you go to the login page, a temporary cookie will be created to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. It contains no personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser. When you log in, we will set a number of cookies to record your login information and screen preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, that of a screen option cookie is one year. If you check “Remember me”, your login cookie will be kept for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be deleted. By editing or publishing a publication, an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data. It simply indicates the ID of the publication you have just modified. It expires after one day.
Embedded content from other sites
Use and transmission of your personal data
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset e-mail.
Data storage periods
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This allows us to automatically recognize and approve subsequent comments instead of leaving them in the moderation queue. For accounts that register on our site (where applicable), we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All accounts can view, modify or delete their personal information at any time (with the exception of their login). Site managers can also view and modify this information.
The rights you have over your data
If you have an account or if you have left comments on the site, you may request to receive a file containing all the personal data we hold about you, including that which you have provided to us. You can also request the deletion of your personal data. This does not include data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Transmission of your personal data
Visitor comments can be checked using an automated spam detection service.